header image

Your Health, Your Rights

What if I need help?

mental help

What should I do if my rights are violated?

  • Report the violation to the healthcare facility
  • If you don’t feel comfortable reporting, let civil society organizations know that the violation happened so they can advocate on your behalf
  • Seek out health care from different centres that are more friendly for MSM