header image

Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs)

Where can I get treatment?

where phone

You can get treatment for most STIs at your local clinic where antibiotics are available. Some clinics may not be equipped to treat STIs like warts and this may need referral to a larger facility.

Some men are concerned to seek treatment for certain STIs especially if it involves the anus. They are worried that health care workers will criticize them for having anal sex. Unfortunately, this is a valid concern because not all health care workers are trained to support men who receive anal sex.

Find out where you can get care from specialized people for guys like you here.